RIBA Part III
6 days left
- Full Time
Lawray Architects is an award-winning design led practice with studios in London, Cardiff and Wrexham. The practice is an SME established in 1974 which has inspired and delivered many iconic buildings and developments.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic, pro-active Part 3 Architect to join our team based in the London studio (SE1). If you are confident in dealings with clients and contractors and have delivery experience in Prime residential and multi residential sectors please contact us now.
Please be assured that all Lawray Studios are COVID secure. There is currently a significantly reduced presence within our studios, agile working is operated wherever possible and this may affect some of the duties of this role.
Interviews will take place online via Zoom or Teams. The successful applicant will be required to attend the Studio to complete some or all of their probationary period.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following qualities
- RIBA Part 3 qualified post 3 years experience
- Fluent Revit expertise
- Competent Autocad skills
- Thorough NBS specification writing and construction detailing experience
- Ability to work proactively in small teams with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working as an Architect in the UK is essential, for building regulations, planning knowledge etc.
- Experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages from design to traditional contract administration
- An awareness of the commercial factors affecting a project
- Strong and clear presentation, technical and graphic communication skills.
- Experience of running projects with Contract Administration experience in the UK
- The ability to develop concept designs, with good individual design skills
- A high standard of written and spoken English, including the ability to write a Schedule of Work
- Experience and understanding of construction detailing, UK statutory building regulations and planning policy
- A team player who efficiently manages their time, deadlines, and workload.
- A confident communicator who can build strong working relationships within our team and with our valuable clients and fellow consultants
No agencies at this time please.
Please upload your CV and portfolio
Applicants will be asked to complete a 30 minute Revit test to evidence/assess skills.
When are you available to start? (4weeks).
Apply for RIBA Part III
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly