Senior Architectural Technician
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Senior Architectural Technician looking for the chance to join a developer that values strong design? We are currently working with a bespoke developer based in Dorset who is currently looking to appoint Senior Architectural Technician to join its in house design team.
The company has developed an excellent reputation for its bespoke housing developments across the South and South West of the UK. The average development sizes are around 50 units per site, with units per site reaching as many as 250 units and they currently have 12 live sites in progress. Due to the securing of several large-term projects they are looking to take on a Senior Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on the production of Planning and construction drawings to a high standard
- Compiling of information required for planning applications
- To visit sites as required
- Working remotely as required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of building construction would be essential
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Able to use Photoshop, InDesign and Sketchup
- Ability to draw free hand would be very beneficial
- Experience in a developer led residential projects
- Possess relevant BTEC/HNC/HND or Architectural/Construction Degree
- You would be required to work remotely.
What you get back
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Performance related bonus
- Working hours 8.00am - 4.30pm
- Flexible working Hours.
- Remote working.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architectural Technician Job in Dorset- Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 11181)
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly