7 days left
- Full Time
The successful candidate will be working on multiple projects across North Wales and the North West of England. Position: Full Time (Salaried or Self Employed considered)
The candidate must have experience in the residential sector and strong design, graphical and communication skills. In addition, a robust and technical knowledge should be evident within their portfolio.
The following attributes would be advantageous:
• Membership of a professional body (CIAT, ARB, RIBA).
• The ability to work on medium and large scale residential and leisure/commercial projects.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, MicroStation and SketchUp.
• Sound knowledge of UK building regulations.
• Strong technical and design skills.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• The successful candidate will be required to:
• Liaise directly with a wide range of clients
• Undertake measured surveys and produce drawings/models as appropriate.
• Play a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
• Hold a driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
For the successful candidate this is a great opportunity to be a part of the company’s long-term future. An element of home working may be available. To apply, please send your C.V. and portfolio (under 10MB) to email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly