Are you a Qualified BIM Manager looking to join a super social practice, where your individual efforts will be genuinely appreciated and rewarded?
Due to a continuous and strong pipeline of work, my client is now looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated BIM Manager, to join their friendly and warm welcoming team. Based in Southwark, the practice and its staff have a genuine love for their work and try to incorporate an element of fun into every project they do. The company has a relaxed working etiquette and strong appreciation for all their staff, resulting in low staff turnover and high levels of staff satisfaction.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis, full time or part time hours available.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for formulating and implementing the companies CAD/ BIM strategy through ArchiCAD
- Providing support to the relevant director by working closely with IT support to manage software and hardware development
- Maintain up to date industry standard CAD/ BIM procedures and systems to ensure interoperability with other systems and organisations
- Leading the development of the BIM Handbook, templates, and office standards, and responsible for communicating these to all staff
- Assisting in the promotion and marketing of the practice and bid documentation
- Providing ongoing ad hoc CAD/ BIM assistance to project teams, with the support of the BIM group.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be a qualified/certified BIM Manager with the minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Proven track record in delivering BIM Level 2 projects
- Good knowledge of latest trends in digital construction technology
- Ability to help drive projects forward
- Competent skills in project management
- Good level of skills in staff management.
What you get back
- Full time salary of £45,000 (pro-rata for part time)
- Yearly bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental and optician care
- Social events.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
BIM Manager Job in South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 11178)