We are looking for a skilled Project Architect with a minimum of 3 years post part 3 to join our growing internal design team.
The role will involve assisting the Design Director in developing a high-quality Stelling design offer as well as running projects that deliver industry-leading modular buildings from inception through fabrication to completion.
Stelling Properties is a vertically integrated development company based in Micheldever, Hampshire, specialising in high quality student housing and hotels. We acquire land and develop schemes with our own range of volumetric modules, which are manufactured in our own factory in Hampshire, giving the design team the opportunity to be involved in every part of the manufacturing and development process to a high level of detail. We take great pride in our projects and manage them as ongoing assets.
- Minimum 3-5 years UK experience in architectural practice
- A portfolio of high quality design work through RIBA stages 0 – 5+.
- Proven experience of sketch/feasibility schemes to assess site viability
- Residential experience including the early stage concept development, optioneering and client and stakeholder engagement
- Experience working closely with structural and building services engineers and coordinating design
- Experience leading teams from inception to completion
- Experience mentoring and developing less experienced members of staff e.g. through part 3 qualification or similar
- Understanding of BIM strategy and application (Beneficial)
- Experience of using Revit (Beneficial)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to agree key priorities with stakeholders, prioritise tasks and activities and communicate this to the wider team
- Able to adhere to and develop a programme, manage key stakeholders to deliver design information to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work in a collaborative way
- NBS Building specification software (Beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
- Strong and proven record of developing high quality design solutions within a range of technical constraints
- Ability to sketch and communicate visually
- Able to work in Photoshop, Indesign and/or Illustrator
- A strong understanding of construction technology and comfortable working to a high level of detail
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV, portfolio and letter outlining your experience, ambitions, availability, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.