INKSPACE is a small and vibrant RIBA Chartered Architects and Interior Design studio based in Wimborne, Dorset. We specialise in high quality residential architecture and have a varied and extensive portfolio of projects.
We are currently looking for a Project Architect to join our growing team. The right candidate must have strong construction knowledge and be familiar with taking on the role of Contract Administrator during the later RIBA Stages. They must also have a design flair and a love of residential architecture. Excellent communication and presentation skills are also essential.
You will be an integral part of our friendly and close-knit team, delivering projects from the initial creative design stage through to completion. This is an ideal opportunity for an Architect looking for an involved role on challenging and interesting projects, across Dorset, Hampshire and the South West.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management of client, consultant and contractor relationships
- Site visits
- Attend project meetings
- Running of projects across all RIBA Stages
- Supervising and managing team members
- Preparation of working drawings, building regulations and written specifications
Required Skills and Experience:
- Part III Qualified
- ARB Registered
- The ability to lead projects through from concept to completion with a strong comprehension of the RIBA Work Stages
- Experience with UK Building Regulations
- On site experience, running projects through RIBA Stages 5-7
- Good knowledge of Vectorworks, Sketch Up and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Hold a UK Driving Licence
The correct candidate will need to have design office experience and have a strong aptitude in architecture. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, capable of meeting deadlines and working as an individual or part of a team.
Salary will be dependent on experience and in line with RIBA guidelines. Interviews to commence immediately. No agencies please.
To apply for this role please send your CV and examples of your work (max 2MB) and a short cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org