We are looking for Digital Surveyors to join our growing Surveying team. At Resi we’re using 3D Laser Scanners to conduct residential house surveys. You will be operating these machines at our clients properties and ensuring the delivery of quality product as great client interactions. Our client base covers the whole of the UK with a variety of projects - ranging from internal renovations to larger extensions and even new build developments!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a "award winning", innovative, industry-changing company. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve gone on to become the largest residential architectural practice in the UK. In creating our step by step service, we’ve brought simplicity and great affordable design to the nation. This way, every homeowner in the UK can benefit from an architect’s expertise. As a part of our team, you’ll have the chance to directly feed into how our company grows.
We are currently 85 people based in International House right at the heart of Brixton, South London. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is both accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
- Work with our Surveyor and Operations teams to schedule and conduct surveys
- Safe and effective operation of 3D laser scanners on site
- Assist in the preparation of existing building plans
- Provide general support to the Surveying team and broader management staff
Want to take this further? We are looking for individuals who have:
- Some level of CAD skills highly desirable (in particular Revit)
- Drivers license - the role requires substantial / daily travel to sites across the South East
- Some understanding / experience operating 3D laser equipment highly beneficial
- A responsible attitude and good organisational skills
- One to two years' experience within the surveying, architectural or adjacent sector
What we can offer you -
- Annual salary up to £25,000
- The opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holiday
- Summer company trip abroad
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Office perks
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of like minded passionate individuals
Learn from some of the best in the business - check out our glorious team here - https://resi.co.uk/about
For more information or to apply, please send us an up to date copy of your CV along with a few lines about why you would be an awesome addition to our team and if successful, someone will be in touch very soon!