A new job opportunity for an Architectural Technician with an established West Sussex based architectural practice, with a portfolio of current projects including residential, independent living, client services and industrial.
Established over 20 years ago, this medium sized architectural practice working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city, has an excellent reputation for design quality and has developed long-standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK. They possess a varied portfolio of projects including education, residential, retail and commercial.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing working drawings, building regulations and specifications
- Manage client/business relationships and all contractor arrangements
- Site visits
- Attend project meetings
- Running projects across all RIBA stages
- Supervising and managing team members
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC/ONC level
- A minimum of 3+ years experience working on UK based projects
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the construction stages and experience in the delivery of projects
- Previous/recent working experience of Revit highly advantageous
What you get back
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Paid professional memberships
- International study trips
- External and internal supported CPD
- Weekly company team meeting
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite showers for those looking to cycle or run to the office.
- Regular team social events including; team cycle rides, meals out and company sports teams
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.