shedkm are looking for qualified, ARB registered architects with a minimum of 10 years of experience post part III to join our London studio.
We are a team of design-led architects with ambition and strong delivery skills. Like-minded, enthusiastic and experienced architects, particularly those with an interest in modular application, are required to work on delivering new residential and commercial projects.
Applicants should be able to present:
- a minimum of ten years post part III experience in practice;
- substantial delivery skills and experience;
- a portfolio of residential / commercial projects with contract values of between £50- 100million;
- proficiency in revit;
- knowledge of the UK construction industry;
- familiarity of relevant UK building standards;
- appreciation of shedkm’s design ethos;
- good, creative yet rational design skills;
- ability to work as part of a self-motivated team;
- ambition and enthusiasm to further one’s career.
shedkm is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a motivational letter, along with your CV and portfolio (under 10MB), do not send links to any external websites.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview within one week of this advert closing.