Architect, Poole Dorset
Based in Poole, we are an Architectural practice www.mundenrobinson.co.uk specialising in high quality contemporary residential projects. We work across the south, but primarily in London with refurbishments centrally and new builds in areas such as Wimbledon, Coombe, Putney, and in Poole and Sussex where most of the projects are waterside. We have been in business for over twenty-five years, and are now looking for an additional Architect to join our deliberately small team to work on new build and refurbishment projects.
- A flair for contemporary design with strong all round design and detailing skills
- Thorough knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
- RIBA Member with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the UK
- Experience managing projects through all RIBA stages of work, especially preparing tender and construction packages for residential projects
- Capable of developing innovative and high-quality design solutions
- Experience working as a Contract Administrator to ensure quality and compliance
- An interest in high quality finishes, including the design and construction of bespoke joinery
- Expertise in using Graphisoft ARCHICAD software (although training will be provided for the right person if necessary)
The work is fast paced, and you will be involved in everything from initial concept design through to construction detailing and joinery. As we work on the full project for our clients and aim to create beautiful homes, you will need a great eye for design. Please contact us at email@example.com with your portfolio and CV to open a conversation.