Senior Architectural Designer
This is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Architectural Designer that considers themselves a ‘Technically strong project runner’, to join an award winning, high end residential architectural and interior practice based in London.
This is an award-winning architecture and interior design practice working across the residential, hospitality, commercial and master planning sectors in the UK and abroad. The team of 35 prides itself for its unique approach to each brief and timeless portfolio of projects. With an increase in work, they are now looking for an Senior Architectural Designer to work on high-end residential projects and join the team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation of building regulations documentation, tender information and construction documentation (NBS and drawings)
- Design development and technical design responsibilities whilst leading your own team
- Preparing tender and construction packages for high-end residential projects
- Working in a 3D BIM environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience working on high-end residential projects
- Knowledge of Revit is essential for this position as you will be working in a 3D BIM environment, however additional training will be provided and refresher training if needed
- Able to demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge
- A thorough understanding of detailing and the specification of building materials, products and workmanship
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- An interest in interiors and high quality finishes.
What You Get Back
- Salary of £45,000 – £50,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Social events
- Weekly CPD’s
- Private healthcare.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.