Consultant Programme Advisor
Be part of the vision; be part of the RIBA.
The RIBA is a global professional membership body, and a cultural organisation, driving excellence in architecture.
Hours: 30 days of consultancy throughout the programme, running to February 2022.
The RIBA will carry out a Capacity Development Programme as a part of the UK Foreign Office Global Future Cities Development Programme (GFCP).
To ensure the successful delivery of the programme, we are currently seeking an Advisor to work closely with the delivery team at significant points in the programme.
Working with the GFCP Programme Director, the consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing advice on suitable methodologies for International Capacity Development
- Advising on methodologies for realising capacity development objectives, and methods of ongoing assessment
- Aligning the work of the Capacity Building Programme to the FCO Theory of Change
- Advising on the design of a programme of capacity development for the GFCP programme
- Review the programme delivery plan, in light of best practice
- Reporting on the methodology, and the reasons for its adoption
- Extracting and reporting on the issues, opportunities and lessons learnt of the programme
- Placing the programme within a broader context of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, RIBA’s commitment to ethical and sustainable practice, and UK’s overseas programmes
We expect the consultant will be appointed for, around 30 days of consultancy throughout the programme, running to February 2022.
If you would like to apply for the position, please click ‘Apply’ to send us a CV and covering letter.
Please also ensure you complete and send the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and Applicants statement (accessed by clicking "application form" below) to email@example.com
Closing date: 26 July 2020
Interview date: TBC
The RIBA is a progressive employer, committed to developing a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all sections of society and welcome requests for flexible working across our organisation.
Registered Charity No. 210566