Job Running Architect
An opportunity for an experienced Job Running Architect, with team management experience to join an established and award-winning architectural practice
With offices throughout the UK our client works across a broad range of project sectors, with a particular focus on large scale residential projects, both out of town developments and inner-city high-rise.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading a London based residential project of 150+ units
- Managing a small design team
- Taking project from RIBA stage 3 through to completion
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience managing teams of 4-5+ people
- Excellent technical and construction knowledge
- Previous experience working on large scale residential schemes from stages 3 onwards
- Proven experience and fully working knowledge of Revit essential
What you get back
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Job Running Architect – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Ref:11158)