Architect / Architectural Technologist
A new job opportunity for an Architect or Architectural Technologist who can demonstrate sound technical and construction knowledge, to join a building and construction consultancy, working on varied projects in London and the South East.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary professional practice providing comprehensive architectural and surveying services, covering such disciplines as building surveying, quantity surveying, planning and design, project management, contract administration and CDM Co-ordination.
Due to planned growth, the Kent office is now looking for an experienced Architect or Architectural Technician to work on a range of commercial, residential, public sector and mixed-use projects ranging in value up to £2million.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing technical assistance and guidance with projects from inception to completion
- Produce high quality technical and construction drawings
- Produce drawings using ArchiCAD
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
Required Skills & Experience
- Either be a fully qualified Architect (ARB registered) or a degree qualified Architectural Technician/Technologist (ideally MCIAT)
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in professional practice within the UK
- Experience within the residential, commercial, education, science or healthcare sector is essential
- ArchiCAD literate
What you get back
- Salary £35,000 – £45,000
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (rising by 1 day every 2 years up to 26 days) + Christmas
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Travel Expenses paid at 45p per mile
- Social Events
- CPD training
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect / Architectural Technician Job in Kent – Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Ref: 11155)