A new opportunity for an Architect to join a growing architectural practice based in West London are now seeking an Architect to work on large complex commercial projects both in the UK and overseas
This opportunity is a chance to become a core member of their team and to help them shape their future as they continue to grow.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working through stages 0 – 7 on large international commercial projects
- Preparation of tender and construction information
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners
- Design of technical details in accordance with French and English regulations and building standards
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years UK professional working experience
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects
- Excellent Revit skills are essential for this position
- Ideally worked through all RIBA stages with strong design and technical skills
- Good knowledge of English building regulations and the building permit procedure. French building regulation knowledge would also be hugely desirable.
What you get back
- Salary between £40,000 – £45,000
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Regular CPD’s
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in West London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Ref:11157)