BTP is a vibrant design-led practice of architects, surveyors and urban designers. From our offices near Manchester, we design and deliver projects throughout the country for clients across a range of sectors, including housing, commercial, judiciary, conservation and education. Our projects vary in size and complexity.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic experienced Architect to join our innovative team. As part of a supportive, flexible and family friendly team you will be fully involved in the design and construction process and given encouragement to progress your career.
The right applicant should be able to display the following:
- 5 years or more years’ experience as a qualified Architect
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and planning policy
- Competent Revit skills
- Create detailed technical drawings and specifications for architectural projects
- Keen attention to detail
- Confident and professional approach to working
- Organised, enthusiastic and ambitious approach
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- RIBA/ARB Registered
- Current UK driving license
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a transparent profit share bonus scheme