Senior Interior Designer
We are currently seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a unique residential and hospitality design practice who are based in Surrey but offer flexible remote working. With an eclectic portfolio of projects they are looking for an experienced designer who can work across all stages of the design process and on-site management whilst guiding junior members of the team.
This practice brings a breath of fresh air to the interior design industry with a beautiful array of contemporary interiors. They offer turn-key services and work on national projects that range in value between £250k - £4m. The role will see you joining a sociable, dynamic and friendly team who are incredibly passionate about their work and delivering elegant projects for their clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- To manage and undertake all documentation associated with the projects, as well as sourcing and procurement of the FF&E resources
- Oversee and ensure projects are achieving key milestones and deliverables are being met
- Prepare and develop presentations, drawings, models, mood boards and other concept materials
- Liaise with clients and third parties directly, including on-site visits/management
- Confidently advise and assist the wider design team
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years’ experience working on residential and/or hospitality projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, EstiMAC/EstiPC and Ms Office
- Able to confidently liaise with clients and third parties, including leading site meetings
- Strong experience of interior design and FF&E selection/procurement
- Qualification in interior design/interior architecture, highly desirable
- Full UK driving licence, desirable
What you get back
- Salary range of £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Various social events across the year
- A fun, friendly and dynamic team
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Interior Designer Job in Surrey/London – Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Matthew Trussler Job Ref: 11145)