A leading expert in sustainability, working on some of the largest, most complex technical projects internationally, now seeks an Architect with experience working on healthcare or science projects, to join their team based in South West London.
The company have successfully developed a reputation for design in specialist buildings and various sectors including; hospitals, laboratories, higher educational buildings and more. Since establishing themselves more than 50 years ago, they have grown to employ in excess of 100 staff and have four successful offices worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team on a new Masterplan for a major UK hospital
- Use Revit to a high standard on a daily basis
- Work through all project stages
- Work within a small team on this project where clear communication is key
- Report to a Director
- Following the completion of this project you will continue to work on a variety of healthcare, education, science and commercial projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as a Part III ARB registered Architect
- A minimum of 4 years in professional practice within the UK
- A fluent user of Revit and knowledge of BIM (ideally to BIM level 2)
- Experience working on healthcare, science or lab building projects
- Comfortable delivering large-scale complex projects within a team
- Sound technical ability
- Fantastic English both written and oral + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Up to £40,000
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contribution.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.