Are you able to confidently project run across Education and Residential projects? Do you want the opportunity to progress within an enthusiastic team? If you have said yes, and you are an experienced Architectural Technician based in Kent – we have the role for you!
Our client has grown from strength to strength and built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, residential, mixed use, commercial, and retail.
We are seeking a talented Architectural Technologist or suitably qualified Technician to join the studio and to take on the role of Project Lead. The successful candidate will be based in Kent, working from a modern, purpose-built three-storey studio.
Role & Responsibilities
- To take the lead role on a variety of education projects around the UK
- Working alongside Architects to collate, organise, investigate and produce technical information for use during the development of the project design
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
- Happy and able to learn new software quickly as the practice uses ArchiCAD
- Capable of delivering a RIBA Stage 4 package comprising of detailed design and construction drawings 1:5 and 1:20 details.
- Previous experience within the Education sector is desirable
- Hand-Drawing/Sketching skills would be advantageous.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 – £40,000
- Medical Insurance, Health Cover and Life Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years’ service)
- Charity and fundraising events, Yoga classes and social events throughout the year
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician job in Kent – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Job Ref: 11150)