Salary: Competitive based on experience
I'm currently supporting an International Award-Winning firm based in York who have a new requirement for an Architect to join their existing team. My client currently provides services across the Commercial, Care, Residential and Restoration sectors and are known for their innovative and creative designs. With this role, previous Revit experience would be highly beneficial and excellent design and technical skills.
My client would be interested in speaking with Newly Qualified Architects to candidates with 3-5 years' experience post Part 3.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career progression.
To be an Architect you will need:
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and Adobe software's would be desirable.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- To have vast experience working on a diverse range of projects.
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Support and guide the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
Commutable locations for this Architect role are:
York, Goole, Harrogate, Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Doncaster, Hull
Are you interested in this Architect role? If so, please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org