Seeking UK based, french speaking Architects to relocate to Paris to work on large scale commercial projects and office fit outs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working through stages 0 – 7 on large scale commercial projects
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners
- Design of technical details in accordance with French and English regulations and building standards
- Using Revit on a daily basis
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years UK professional working experience
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects
- Revit literacy
- Experience working through all RIBA stages
- Bilingual - French and English
What you get back
- All salaries are being considered for this position
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Regular CPD’s
- Social events
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architecture Jobs in Paris for Architects – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Job Ref: 11147)