AABC Registered Architect
Seeking an AABC registered Architect to join my AJ100 client and work on a super high-profile conservation project in central London.
Our client was founded in the 1940's and has grown to over 250 people across 11 UK offices. In this time, they have established themselves an industry leader in planning advice, heritage consultancy, building surveying, conservation and contemporary architecture.
Working with public bodies, charities, trusts, private companies, contractors, developers and individuals, this practice has been involved in the care and development of some of the best loved buildings and places in the UK and abroad. The practice provides sensitive restoration and repair schemes and modern design in historic contexts. Their bold and contemporary designs are spread across a variety of sectors including; cultural, masterplanning, education, ecclesiastical, public, hospitality, residential and many more.
My client now seeks a passionate AABC Architect, to join their on-site team at a high-profile site in central London. This is a once in a lifetime project that any conservation enthusiast would relish working on.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be assigned to a high-profile conservation project that is currently on site in central London
- Work within a small team and be based on the site of this project on a day to day basis (on site office)
- Work across all RIBA stages of this project
- Hand on in producing excellent detailed drawings
- Liaise regularly with a broad consultant team
- Report to the Project Lead.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years Post Part III qualified
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working within a UK practice
- AABC Registered
- Extensive experience working on conservation projects within the UK
- Project management experience
- Experience working across all RIBA stages with thorough experience on site
- Fantastic client facing communication skills
- Excellent technical detailing skills
- Experience of taking responsibility for the financial success of projects
- A proficient user of AutoCAD, Revit & NBS
- Excellent English, both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary £38,000 - £45,000
- Full time and permanent vacancy
- 25 days annual leave, increasing up to 30 days with service
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care vouchers
- Optional healthcare cashback
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- TOIL system in place.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.