Revit Architect (Residential Projects)
Seeking a Revit fluent Architect with experience designing residential schemes, to join a popular AJ100 practice in North London.
My client is a design-led architectural practice of 130 people with offices in London and Manchester. Across both studios, they actively develop their staff with regular training and CPD programmes, offer a research allowance and take annual study trips abroad. They believe that a good idea can come from anywhere and everyone in the practice has a voice.
They work on a broad range of projects across all sectors including residential, arts and public buildings, community, education, leisure projects, regeneration schemes, landscape and urban design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Use Revit and AutoCAD on a daily basis
- You will work on a variety of housing projects, typically residential schemes within the UK
- Work through all RIBA stages of a project
- Work within a small team
- You may manage some Part I's & Part II's.
Required Skills & Experience
- A qualified Architect, with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience within a UK practice
- Experienced working through all project stages
- A fluent user of both Revit and AutoCAD
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
- Experience working on housing projects, ideally residential schemes/developments
- Comfortable tackling problems that arise on large complex projects
- Fantastic English both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 3 additional days given for Christmas closure
- Holiday increases with time in service
- Profit share
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance at 4x salary
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Yearly study tour
- Monthly socials / presentation evenings
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fruit in office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.