Project running Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Project Running Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Our client for this Project running Architectural technician/ technologist
We are currently working alongside a RIBA chartered medium sized practice based in Leicestershire. Our client has been running for over 40 years and specialising in a number of sectors including educational, healthcare and residential ranging from master planning to social housing.
About this Project Running Architectural technician/ technologist role:
Our client is looking for an architectural technician/ technologist with around 5 years' experience working within an architectural practice. In this role you will have a hands-on approach, on site and traditional contract running exposure.
Our client is currently Using Archicad as their main BIM software. Experience in this software is desired and an advantage but not required. Greater importance is a candidate's attitude and aptitude towards embracing change and willingness to learn a new software.
Required Skills for this Project Running Architectural Technologist/ Technician role:
- Highly Experienced in a BIM software
- Experience in Archicad
- Specification writing
- Contract Administration
- Post Qualification experience in a professional practice:
- Experience of working closely with designs build contracts and housebuilding would be highly beneficial.
Roles and responsibilities for this Architectural Technologist/ Technician role:
- Able to provide technical design packages, building regulation submissions, tender and contract documentation
- Leasing with clients to ensure delivery on time, to required budget and quality standards
- Providing onsite technical support to clients and or contractors
- Project running through all RIBA stages
If you are interested in hearing more about this Project running Architectural Technologist/ Technician/ Architect role, please could you call Philippa on (01792) 365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commutable Locations for this Architectural Technologist/ Technician/ Architect role: Derby, Northampton, Birmingham, Solihull, Peterborough, Nottingham, Coventry, Warwick