Winners of 'The Sunday Times Best British Homes Award' my client is an architectural practice with an energetic and design-led team of 40 staff, based in the beautiful area of Chelsea. They now have an exciting new opportunity for an Associate Architect to join their commercial/residential team on a permanent basis.
Working across a range of multi-unit residential, commercial and mixed-use projects, my client has a reputation in the architectural industry for bringing both a personal touch and a wealth of experience to each and every project they deliver. Specialising in high quality deliverable design, they offer complete architectural and interiors services from inception, all the way through to post completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Deliver large-scale multi-unit residential and mixed-use projects to a high standard
- Report to the Directors with project progress
- Oversee an internal team and monitor output
- Liaise with clients and contractors on a regular basis
- Fully manage a project through all RIBA stages
- Use Revit as your daily software.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB and RIBA registered, with a minimum of 4 years PQE part III
- A minimum of 4 years UK experience
- Experience using Revit is hugely beneficial, but is not essential, as training will be provided
- Evidence of working across all RIBA stages on mixed-use, residential and commercial projects
- Comfortable working on high value, large-scale projects
- Competent project management capabilities
- Confident client facing
- Comfortable managing a high value project and delivering this through to completion
- A solid understanding of construction detailing
- Excellent communication and liaison skills, with fantastic verbal and written English
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What You Get Back
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Work place pension
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and additional Christmas office closure
- Group life assurance
- Private health insurance
- Annual office weekend away
- Cycle to work scheme
- Continued CPD training and structured growth.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Associate Architect opportunity in London, please forward your CV and portfolio ASAP or call 01243 779789.
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we may keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We pay you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role.
It may be someone looking for the next step in their career, someone who feels that they are being undervalued or just someone looking for a new challenge.
All you need to do is contact us with your recommendation and we will take care of the rest.
There's no limit to how many referrals you can make and we can either keep it confidential or let your referral know!
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.