Are you looking for a new Architectural Opportunity?
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an architect to join a RIBA chartered practice based in Hampshire.
In this role you will be working on a number of projects in residential, commercial and conservation sectors throughout all stages using Autocad as the main software. In this role you will be involved in all stages of projects, experience in running RIBA stages 5 and above is also greatly desired and a great advantage.
Our client is a renowned architectural practice that has been running for over 70 years, working on a diverse range of projects, including large residential schemes, commercial and conservation. The young and dynamic team pride them self's on having a close knit and welcoming team who regularly are involved in social group activities.
Essential Qualifications/ experience for this Architect role:
- 5 years + of post qualification experience
- Have excellent knowledge of Autocad
- Knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment
- Experience in all RIBA stages particularly stage 5 and above
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
Additional responsibilities of this Architect role:
- Leasing with team with the team regarding additional input from third party consultants
- Development of specification and tender documentation
- Ensuring the schemes is checked by a senior team member
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender pack
- Ensuring the contract is completed by the team
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants. Organising regular site meetings, typically monthly attendance of meetings
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect role, please could you call Philippa on (01792)365108, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Commutable locations for this Architect position: Stockbridge, Andover, Romsey, Totton, Basingstoke, Newbury