Architectural Technician For Developer - Surrey
A FTSE 100 Residential Developer is looking for an Architectural Technician, they are based just north of the stunning Surrey Hills, offering excellent career progression, and based only minutes from the train station with direct routes into London and a two minute drive off the M25.
Founded in 1976, this company has grown into one of the UKs leading developers, with an impressive 20,000 homes built in the last 5 years. The practice aims to combine the successful blending of beautiful homes with public realm communities and a thoughtful consideration to landscape. Due to a growth in project demand, they now require a skilled Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To progress concept designs through to fully detailed technical drawing packages for residential sites
- Provide general assistance to the Technical Department and site-based teams, including liaising with external consultants and suppliers
- Delivery of highly detailed drawing information to strict deadlines
- Co-ordination of the documentation received from external suppliers and consultants
- Continuing Professional Development in relation to all aspects of Construction and Computer Aided Design
- Continual monitoring and development of current standard details and standard house types.
Required Skills & Experience
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of current Building Regulations and construction methods required
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience on residential projects
- Previous experience of working on large scale residential projects preferable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Own transport essential.
What you get back
- Salary offered between £35,000 - £42,000
- Annual Bonus
- Healthcare and Pension scheme
- Social activities; including team building days, Christmas parties and summer BBQs.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician for Developer Job in Surrey - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10715)
Apply for Architectural Technician For Developer - Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly