Architect - Glasgow, Scotland
This AJ 100 multidisciplinary practice currently has a new role for Architect to join its Glasgow office. Offering an exciting range of residential projects and staff benefit scheme, this is a role not to miss.
The company's core skills are in architecture, urban planning, landscape and interior design. With 19 offices worldwide, you will be joining their centrally located Glasgow office. They have a broad and diverse portfolio of completed work within the public, lifestyle, commercial, and transportation sectors, comprising of some of the largest building projects in the world. Due a number of new residential projects they require an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role of running of UK based residential projects
- Attending internal project planning and office management meetings and contributing to project and office management where appropriate
- Attending site meetings
- Using Revit professionally on a daily basis
- Preparation of drawings for planning and building control approval, tender and construction purposes.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience and PQE
- Have experience of residential based projects
- Fully conversant in Revit (applications made without demonstrable Revit experience will unfortunately not be considered)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with limited supervision, taking initiative when required.
What you get back
- Up to 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Payment of professional memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket Loan
- Eyecare Vouchers
-Death in service
- Fully serviced offices offering a number of in house services.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Glasgow - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Job Ref: 10716)