Part II Architectural Assistant
Seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant with excellent Revit skills to work on commercial projects throughout the UK!
The company's core skills are in architecture, urban planning, landscape and interior design. With 19 offices worldwide, you will be joining their London office which currently has 11 Architectural staff. They have a broad and diverse portfolio of completed work within the public, lifestyle, commercial, and transportation sectors, comprising of some of the largest building projects in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing presentation materials by CAD and by hand for internal and external purposes, including attending client and user presentations and incorporating feedback
- Attending internal project planning and office management meetings and contributing to project and office management where appropriate
- Attending site meetings
- Using Revit professionally on a daily basis
- Preparation of drawings for planning and building control approval, tender and construction purposes.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience and PQE
- Ideally have experience in science, research, education or commercial sectors
- Fully conversant in Revit (applications made without Revit will unfortunately not be considered)
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with limited supervision, taking the initiative when required.
What you get back
- Between £24,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience + workplace pension
- Up to 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Professional memberships paid
- Private healthcare/dentist
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Eyecare vouchers
- Death in service.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in West London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10714)