Seeking an experienced Architectural Technologist to work on science, research and education projects for a top AJ practice in West London!
With 19 offices worldwide, you will be joining their London office which currently has 11 Architectural staff. The company's core skills are in architecture, urban planning, landscape and interior design. They have a broad and diverse portfolio of completed work within the public, lifestyle, commercial, and transportation sectors, comprising of some of the largest building projects in the world.
This role will initially see you working on science, research and education projects. This position is being offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contributing to the detailed design process and coordinating detailed design information
- Preparing specifications for construction work
- Prepare and present technical design proposals using Revit, AutoCAD and traditional methods
- Contributing to design stage risk assessment
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation
- Managing junior members of the team, as you will have full job running responsibilities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) or working towards an Architectural Technologist Qualification
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in professional practice within the UK
- A minimum of 6 years' experience as a qualified Technician or Technologist
- Fully conversant in Revit (applications made without Revit will unfortunately not be considered)
- Ability to deal with clients / advisers confidently
- Experience within the science, education or commercial sector is essential
- Job running experience and experience managing junior team members.
What you get back
- £32,000 - £46,000 dependent on experience + workplace pension
- Up to 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Social events
- Team building
- Flexible working
- Professional memberships paid
- Private healthcare/dentist
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Eye-care vouchers
- Death in service.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10713)