BIM Manager/ Revit Expert
Architectural BIM Manager/ Revit Expert
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Exciting opportunity for a BIM Manager/ Revit Expert to join a leading practice in East Midlands!
About the company and role:
My client is an Award-winning practice based in Nottingham, East Midlands who offer a wide variety of work within the Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Educational, Leisure and Conservation sectors. With this role you should be able to demonstrable BIM/ Revit experience and skills to implement BIM developments and processes for their Architectural practice including the training of staff. Senior Architectural Technologists may also be considered with the relevant skills and in practice experience.
You should expect an attractive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine room for growth and development within the business.
Skills and Requirements for the role of BIM Manager/ Revit Expert:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Senior Architectural Technologist with BIM/ Revit experience and skills to implement BIM Developments.
- Overlook the technical quality of work carried out by the design teams and ensure that the level consistent and completed to a high standard always.
- Be actively involved in the delivery of projects start to finish, including having ownership of projects and the preparation of technical detailing.
- Experience in using NBS Create for specification writing.
- Coordinate, review and manage CAD and BIM for projects.
- Responsible for the BIM standards development and the implementation and enforcement of this within all projects.
- Support and mentor the design team- Architectural Technologists.
- Conduct CPD sessions for BIM Technology.
It would also be highly desirable to be CIAT or working towards Chartership.
Commutable locations for this role:
Nottingham, Lincoln, Newark, Derby, Burton-Upon-Trent, Loughborough, Grantham
Are you interested in this BIM Manager/ Revit Expert role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org