PROJECT ARCHITECT - SUSSEX
Our Sussex studio is looking to recruit a motivated and ambitious Project Architect, to work on a range of medium to large scale projects in the
ECE Architecture is an AJ100, award winning architectural practice with offices in Worthing, London and Bristol.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect with a minimum 3 years UK experience
- Excellent design and technical skills gained on a range of projects, ideally with a value upwards of £5m
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in successfully delivering projects from inception to completion
- Experience in the education sector an advantage
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit is essential
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the seafront in West Sussex, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of West Worthing train station and there is free parking nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
Direct applicants only - No agencies please.
Apply for PROJECT ARCHITECT - SUSSEX
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly