ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST / TECHNICIAN - LONDON
Our London studio is looking to recruit a motivated and ambitious Architectural Technologist / Technician, working on a range of medium to large scale projects.
ECE Architecture is an AJ100, award winning architectural practice with offices in London, Worthing and Bristol.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent technical skills gained on a range of projects, ideally with a value from £2m-£10m.
- Minimum 3 years UK qualified experience
- Experience delivering technical packages in the education, commercial or residential sectors.
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit is essential.
- Excellent AutoCAD and IT (Microsoft Office)
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of technical detailing skill along with an understanding of modern methods of construction.
- Strong understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC Guidance and Associated Housing Guidance (Lifetime Homes/HQI’s/London Design Guide etc...).
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the South Bank. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of several mainline railway stations, including Waterloo, Blackfriars and London Bridge. Southwark and Borough tube stations are also nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
Direct applicants only - No agencies please.
Apply for ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGIST / TECHNICIAN - LONDON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly