PROJECT ARCHITECT - LONDON
ECE Architecture is an AJ100, award winning architectural practice with studios in London, Worthing and Bristol. Our London studio is looking to recruit a motivated and ambitious Project Architect, working on a range of medium to large scale projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent design and technical skills gained on a range of projects, ideally with a value upwards of £2m
- Minimum 3 years qualified UK experience
- Experience in the education sector is preferable
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in successfully delivering projects from inception to completion.
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit essential
- Excellent AutoCAD and IT (Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the South Bank. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of several mainline railway stations, including Waterloo, Blackfriars and London Bridge. Southwark and Borough tube stations are also nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.
Apply for PROJECT ARCHITECT - LONDON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly