Part II Architectural Assistant or Architect - Walthamstow, East London
We are a small practice, with offices in London and Central Scotland, looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant or a newly qualified Architect to work in our friendly East London studio. We have a variety of projects underway including hospitality, commercial and residential development schemes. Several of our projects are refurbishments of Listed Buildings or in Conservation Areas. The successful candidate would work on projects as part of a small team from initial design to completion on site.
- Ability to work independently on projects across RIBA stages 0-7.
- A good understanding of construction detailing.
- Understanding of current English Planning Policy and Building Regulations.
- Experience with CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign (although training in office-specific CAD software will be provided).
- Fluent written and spoken English and confidence in dealing with clients, contractors and design teams.
- Previous UK project experience.
- Experience in the detailing, specification and implementation of interior designs and FF&E packages.
- Experience of hospitality and residential development projects.
- Experience working with Listed and Heritage buildings.
- ARB/RIBA registration (if applicable).
- Initial 3 month contract (to start as soon as possible) with the possibility a permanent contract following successful completion of this trial period.
- Salary of £26,000 - £32,000 per annum offered (dependent on experience).
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV with examples of your work (total file size no more than 5MB per applicant) to: email@example.com .