Looking to join a design lead practice within the high-end residential market? If you are an Architect with great technical skills and a passion for luxury projects, then I want to hear from you!
This is an award-winning architecture and interior design practice working across the residential, hospitality, commercial and master planning sectors in the UK and abroad. The team of 35 prides itself for its unique approach to each brief and timeless portfolio of projects. With an increase in work, they are now looking for an Architect to work on high-end residential projects and join the team on a permanent basis.
This role will initially see you working through technical stages of a high-end residential project in London, therefore technical skills are vital for this position. After this project is complete, you will be working on various other projects from conception to competition.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Project Architect and Directors on project process
- Preparation of building regulations documentation, tender information and construction documentation (NBS and drawings)
- Design development and technical design responsibilities
- Preparing tender and construction packages for high-end residential projects
- Working in a 3D BIM environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience working on high-end residential projects
- Knowledge of Revit is essential for this position as you will be working in a 3D BIM environment, however additional training will be provided
- Able to demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge
- A thorough understanding of detailing and the specification of building materials, products and workmanship
- Good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong design and presentation skills
- An interest in interiors and high quality finishes
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal and eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Social events
- Weekly CPD's
- Friday drinks
- Monday breakfast in the office once a month
- Weekends away, their most recent trip away was to Amsterdam!
- Private healthcare
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Camden, London - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10693)