3D Visualiser (2 Month Contract)
A forward thinking, creative visualisation studio, my client was founded 18 years ago and quickly became one of London's market leaders for architectural and interior CGI's. Now seeking an experienced Architectural Visualiser (on a contract basis) to join their London team of 10, this is your opportunity to join a studio that works alongside some of the most renowned Developers and Architects in the UK.
My client provides illustration services for architects, interior designers, property developers, property agents and marketing consultancies in planning, design development and marketing of architecture and interior design. They cover every stage of production, from early feasibility studies and AVRs, right through to marketing collateral and immersive VRs.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce photo realistic visuals for exteriors of architectural projects
- Use 3Ds Max and Corona to a high standard on a daily basis
- A rolling contract or minimum of 3 months' work
- Modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post-production of visuals
- Produce planning and marketing visuals
- Report to the Directors on project progress.
Required Skills & Experience
- A fluent user of 3Ds Max and Corona, with work examples of projects completed using these
- Able to start in at the beginning of November for the period of 2 months
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite programmes
- A minimum of 3 years working in the industry
- The ability to produce high quality, photo realistic architectural exteriors and interiors
- A portfolio of your own work demonstrating architectural visuals and work relevant to the studio
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good English, both written and oral
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- A competitive daily rate
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.