Architectural Sketching Artist
Seeking an Architect or Designer with phenomenal sketching skills to work on luxury retail developments around the world.
The practice prides itself on a culture that embraces collaboration, creativity and innovation to provide its clients with the very best solutions. Established 18 years ago, this team of creators has been taking over the high-end retail design sector since its inception. Their unique approach to design has helped them amass a list of top-end clients and projects in over 100 cities around the world.
Working in a multidisciplinary and collaborative design studio, their team of 48 are actively involved in architecture projects as well as interior, graphics and product design. They are currently developing some amazing luxury retail, F&B and hospitality projects and are looking for an Architect or Designer with excellent freehand sketching abilities to join their office on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients to develop design briefs through freehand sketching
- Working closely with the design team to produce high-quality hand sketches for client presentations
- Attending client and design team meetings
- Working closely with the Directors to deliver high-quality project presentations
- General project involvement with both the architecture and interiors teams
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent hand drawing and sketching skills
- The ability to sketch ideas during meetings and consultations
- Experience in sketching buildings and furniture
- Previous experience working on UK projects
- Ideally from an architectural or designed focused background.
What you get back
- All salaries considered
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays and Christmas closure period
- Drinks every Friday on their rooftop terrace
- Annual salary reviews
- Summer and Christmas party
- There is also an extensive list of further staff benefits that can be revealed upon interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Sketching Artist Job in Hammersmith, London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10692)
Apply for Architectural Sketching Artist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly