Salary: Competitive based on experience
Part 2 Architectural Assistants and Experienced Technicians will also be considered if you have the below relevant experience.
My client is an Award-Winning and RIBA Chartered practice based in the countryside village of Guildford who have an excellent new requirement for a Chartered Architect with Technical experience to join their friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking for development and growth within a successful practice as there is potential to progress to a leader within the team.
With this role you will work on a wide variety of projects, but previous bespoke housing or one-off housing would be highly beneficial as this is what you will predominantly be focussing. Your portfolio must show previous knowledge and examples of your technical skills, particularly greater detailing. It is also beneficial you will have strong design skills.
My client is offering an attractive salary, appealing company benefits such as social activities and also development to progress within the business.
Skills required for this Architect role:
- 5+ years UK based experience including involvement in planning and technical regulations
- You will Create technical design solutions and highly detailed drawings both by hand and ArchiCAD software. This is software experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent technical design ability, with a passionate interest in technology and its future trends
- Liaise with clients whilst working with the full consultant team
- Preparing planning and building regulation submissions
- Specifying and scheduling the requirements for the project and preparing tender documentation
- You will be involved with the site liaison/supervision
- High standard of presentation, written and oral communication skills, fluent English
If you're interested in hearing more about the above role, please get in touch by sending across your up to date CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give me a call on 01792957381 for a friendly and confidential chat.