Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architect
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Debtal Architecture is an established practice based in Prestwich, (ten minutes from Manchester City Centre). We have one vacancy available for either an experienced Part II or an Architect with UK practice experience to join our team. We operate across many sectors including residential developments, educational buildings, retail, offices and other public buildings.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing company with supported career advancement opportunities throughout.
Part II Architectural Assistant – The candidate for the role of Part II will ideally have at least 1 year Post Qualification UK practice experience. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and will be looking to progress to Part III and become fully qualified. We will offer support and opportunities to achieve this goal.
Architect - The candidate for the role of Architect will ideally be ARB and RIBA qualified and have a minimum of either 1 year post Part III experience or 2 years of UK practice experience.
Candidates will be involved in all RIBA stages from initial feasibility through development of all RIBA stages to handover. The position available will be challenging and rewarding and will usually include involvement across numerous projects at any time.
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with all members of the project design teams from client to contractor
- Revit proficient
- Strong detailing and technical ability
- Knowledge of local and national planning policy.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Document control
- Project management
- Team management
In addition to the above the candidate for Architect is expected to have the following skills.
- Excellent knowledge of contracts and administration processes.
- Excellent knowledge of local and national planning policy including permitted development rights.
- Working knowledge of the UK building regulations
- Good project running skills (proven track record) and time management
We have a very friendly and vibrant working environment which is something that we are very proud of. The role is exciting and varied and is ideally suited to a talented, outgoing and ambitious personality.
The position is available immediately and we will be conducting interviews shortly.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and sample design portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org