Experienced Part II / Architect
Seeking a qualified Architect, or very experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, with experience of luxury residential, hospitality projects and interior design, to join a highly prestigious London practice.
An internationally renowned RIBA chartered practice established over 17 years ago, my client is best known for their work on some of the most significant residential and hospitality projects across the UK and abroad.
Specialists in both new build and traditional refurbishments, UK commissions include; masterplanning of major estates, residential villas and the refurbishments of grade listed I and II residences in central London. Projects internationally include; new build hotels/resorts and bespoke high-end residences.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work through all RIBA stages of high-end residential, listed building and hospitality projects
- Development of concept designs and preparation of planning documents
- Development of detailed and technical designs
- Coordination with consultants
- Preparation of tender information and construction documentation (drawings and NBS)
- Attending site inspections
- Reporting to the Project Architect and Director on project process
Required Skills & Experience
- A qualified Architect or experienced Part II Architectural Assistant (minimum 3 years PQE Part II)
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience
- Experience working on high-end residential, or high-end hospitality projects within the UK
- Experience of traditional detailing
- Knowledge of Vectorworks is highly desirable
- Experience in the preparation of concept and technical designs and construction information
- A good knowledge of building regulations
- A keen interest in interior design with experience in interior architecture
- Strong presentation skills
- Site experience and experience with supply chains
- Experience in the selection and specification of products, materials and finishes
- A high level of organisation and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Fantastic English, both written and oral
What you get back
- £30,000 - £36,000
- Annual bonus
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monthly team dinners paid for
- Beautiful newly refurbished open office
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We’ll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we’ll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they’ve successfully completed the probation period.
Experienced Part II / Architect Job in London – Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Jennifer Driscoll Job Ref: 10681)