Architectural Technician - Guildford
5 days left
- Full Time
Due to a significant pipeline of confirmed work, a renowned Property developer based in Guildford is looking for an Architectural Technician to deliver projects from inception through to completion, with strong technical/detailing ability and ideally traditional construction methods experience.
The practice is a subsidiary of a company founded over 100 years ago and with over 800 staff across their network of offices in the UK. They have built an enviable reputation in the field of high-end bespoke residential projects and private properties with values ranging from £50,000 to £50million. Each designed and created to a specific set of client requirements. In each case they handpicked a unique team to suit the vision for each property, combining exceptional designers, engineers and contractors.
With an exciting plan for 2020, the practice is looking for a skilled Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To run projects from inception to completion
- To produce construction and technical detailing for a variety of bespoke residential projects
- To work autonomously, and as part of a team on projects and be able to hit the ground running with new incoming work
- To liaise with external consultants and clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience from within a residential sector background
- Full understanding of UK building regulations, and of the technical delivery of projects on site
- Proficient use of AutoCAD is essential, hand-sketching skills would be desirable
- Demonstrable interior architecture and joinery detailing experience would be advantageous
- Ideally to have worked on high-end residential projects and grade listed buildings
- Experience working on all RIBA stages
- Experience in traditional construction methods would be advantageous.
What you get back
- Salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- Healthcare & medical insurance
- Paid parking
- Career Progression
- Ongoing CPD
- Financial support for training and paid professional memberships
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Guildford - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10661)
Apply for Architectural Technician - Guildford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly