Architectural Technician - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
4 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for an experienced Architectural Technician based in Wellingborough to be responsible for delivering value to their clients by working as part of a value-driven team that brings their architectural projects in on time, in budget, and to the highest quality.
A medium sized practice based in Northamptonshire, they are RIBA chartered and following their creation in 2009 have gone from strength to strength to become in-house specialists in Architecture, Planning and Interior Design. The practice is formed of talented architects, planners, interior designers and construction managers working within the residential, commercial, industrial and educational sectors.
Due to the strategic growth of the organisation, they are now looking for an experienced Architectural Technician with demonstrable Revit skills to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
Performance objectives….does this sound like your perfect job?
Required Skills & Experience
- HNC or HND in construction, architectural technology or building studies, or a foundation degree in architectural technology
- OR: Chartered CIAT member with experience of one year or more post qualification would be desirable
- Demonstrable experience working across all RIBA stages
- Strong technical, design and presentation skills
- Advanced use of Revit, Autocad, Photoshop, NBS Specification write and Office Suite is required
- Strong project management skills
You'll also need your own transport to get to work (currently Strixton, Northamptonshire, but soon moving to great new offices in Wellingborough).
What you get back
- A salary of between £22,000 and £25,000 depending on your experience for Graduate Architectural Technician
- Salary of £29,000 - £32,000 depending on your experience for a qualified Architectural Technician
- 31 days holiday, including bank holidays and three days Christmas shutdown
- The company offers leadership development
- Support for staff wellbeing
- Strong onboarding and career progression processes that help you get up to speed fast and daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly touch time that accelerates your growth and development.
We value diversity and promote equality and we encourage and welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates from all backgrounds.
ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE ASKED TO COMPLETE A SEPARATE APPLICATION FORM
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire - Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Miranda Job Ref: 10667)
Apply for Architectural Technician - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly