Salary: Competitive based on experience
Excellent opportunity for a Chartered Architect to join a successful practice based in Manchester!
About the client and role:
My client is an international and multi-disciplinary practice based in Manchester and they now have an exciting requirement for a number of Architects to join their team. With this role you will be joining a lively team of Architectural Staff, Designers and Engineers where you will get the chance to work on a wide variety of exciting sectors and projects.
Some of their most recent work covers the Health, Housing, Workplace, Retail, Education, Heritage and Leisure sectors so previous experience working on small-large scale projects on the sectors would be desirable. It is also essential that you have proficiency in Revit.
My client is offering a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine career mentoring for progression and growth within the business.
To be an Architect you will need:
- A strong desire for conceptual and detailed designs, construction drawings and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit is essential.
- Previous project delivery experience, and good all-round hands-on design and software experience.
- Your portfolio will illustrate excellent design skills on a range of medium to large scale projects
Whilst working as an Architect you will:
- Liaise with other clients, contractors and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team but also use your own initiative when working alone.
- Be guiding the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
If you feel like your energetic and enthusiastic, then this may be the perfect opportunity to take that advance in your career as an Architect!
Commutable locations for this Architect job opportunity are:
Manchester, Bolton, Oldham, Cheshire, Stockport, Salford, Stretford
Are you interested in this Architect role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)957381 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com