Salary £25,000- £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
We are currently working alongside an award-winning and chartered architectural practice based in Chelmsford, who are currently on the lookout for an Architectural Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client is delivering some exciting projects throughout the South East and the whole of the UK. They are currently working on some very interesting projects predominately within the residential, education, mixed use, assisted living and care home sectors.
As part of this role, you will be preparing drawings, designs, specifications and schedules and assisting with client management. You will also be coordinating the design teams and mentoring more junior members of staff. You will already have a number of years' worth of experience within the UK, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be qualified in a relevant subject (architecture/ construction)
- Ideally already have a number of years' worth of experience in practice
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Strong design flair
- Possess strong communication skills
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Chelmsford, Braintree, Basildon, Harlow, Colchester
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively e-mail and up to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org