Revit Architectural Technician / Technologist
Seeking a Revit fluent Architectural Technician / Technologist to join a popular AJ100, employee owned practice, on a permanent basis.
Based in the heart of Brixton, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large scale, high end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors; commercial, residential, hotels and master planning, across the East of England and London. This employee owned practice of 75 staff have ambition, encourage personal development and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the Director on project progress
- Work through RIBA stages 3-5 on UK based residential and mixed-use projects
- Work in a medium sized team of 10
- Use Revit on a daily basis
- Meet tight deadlines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified as either an Architectural Technician or Technologist
- Excellent Revit skills with a minimum of 3 years' experience using this on live projects
- Familiar with residential projects, particularly with external envelope packages, brick and blockwork, SFS, roofing, cladding and familiar with specifications
- Experience working on the delivery of projects, RIBA stages 4 and 5
- Relevant experience working on residential/high-end residential or mixed-use projects
- Strong technical skills and able to complete technical tasks unaided with little guidance
- Good knowledge of UK construction and building regulations
- Confident working within a large team where good communication skills and co-ordination is key
- Demonstrable ability to develop working drawing packages for tender and construction
- Fantastic English both written and verbal
- Eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Circa £32,000 per annum
- Working hours 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Employee owned trust
- Regular social events
- Modern, large open space office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.