Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £33,000-£37,000 per annum (depending on experience)
A medium-sized, RIBA Chartered architectural practice based nearly Horley, Surrey have an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be helping to run simultaneous exciting projects across all RIBA stages particularly within; residential, commercial industrial and community based projects.
This is an exciting role which comes with lots of responsibility and career progression is actively promoted depending on performance.
Essential Qualifications/ experience for this Project Architect role:
- Be ARB registered and have excellent job running abilities
- Have strong AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp, NBS and Photoshop skills
- You will have knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment
- Understanding of new legislations changes and potential benefits to clients, conducting informative emails and notes to send to key contacts
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the planning team regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
Additional responsibilities of this Project Architect role:
- Leasing with team with the team regarding additional input from third party consultants
- Development of specification and tender documentation
- Ensuring the schemes is checked by a senior team member
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender pack
- Ensuring the contract is completed by the team
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants. Organising regular site meetings, typically monthly
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Issuing inspection reports after site visits
Commutable locations for this Project Architect position:
Horsham, Crawley, Horley, Guildford
If you are interested in hearing more about this Project Architect role, please could you call ALICE on (01792) 365109, or please send an updated CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.