A popular Middlesex based firm growing in both size and demand, have a one off opportunity for a Senior Architect/Project Architect to join their large practice in an involved role as a leading Architect. Working across a variety of luxury Residential projects ranging from luxury one off houses to multi unit schemes this is a great time to join this growing practice who are going from strength to strength and are leaders in their field.
Joining their medium sized team you will be working an involved role both client facing and within the internal team driving forward project development.
To become a part of this growing practice, the ideal Architect must have the following skills and experience:
- ARB Registered Architect (is not essential but ideal)
- Strong proficiency in Revit
- Working across all project stages including delivery
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Understanding of the Residential market
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and standards
- Client facing experience is desirable although not essential
- Experience of the RIBA stages
The successful Architect can expect a highly competitive salary and great benefits including performance related bonus's. With a salary on offer up to £45,000.
My client are highly efficient and looking to secure someone asap, so if you are suited to the above description the process can move quickly and I can guarantee quick feedback.
If you are interested to apply or find out more please do send through your CV and portfolio asap. 01273 391010
Senior Architect, Project Architect, Associate, Associate Architect, Architecture manager, Design Manager, BIM, Revit, AutoCAD
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.