Senior / Principle Landscape Architect
Are you a Senior/ Principal Landscape Architect looking for a new opportunity based in Oxfordshire?
An award winning multi - disciplinary Architecture practice are looking for a talented and experienced Principal Architect to head up their oxford based office working on some incredible international projects whilst doing so.
- Work on a variety of international projects allowing you to develop your own personal portfolio
- Working alongside a creative team who are passionate about landscape Architecture and Design
- Flexible working hours
- AutoCAD proficient and experience using Adobe suite packages and SketchUp
- Revit experience is an advantage
- Exceptional design and technical skills
- Ability to successfully communicate design ideas
- Experience working from early concept stages through to technical stages
- Proven ability to lead and manage junior members of staff
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Ideally, I'm looking to speak with candidates who are CMLI qualified or equivalent. You'll have a passion and interest for Landscape design and have proven project management and leadership skills of both UK and internationally based projects.
For more information regarding this role please be sure to apply online and submit both your CV and portfolio.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.