Revit Technician or Technical Architect
Looking to join a design lead practice within the high-end residential market? If you are an experienced Revit Technician or Technical Architect with a passion for luxury then I want to hear from you!
An award-winning architecture and interior design practice working across the residential, hospitality, commercial and master planning sectors in the UK and abroad. Their team of 35 prides itself in their unique approach to each brief and their timeless portfolio of projects. With an increase in projects, they are now looking for an experienced Revit Technician or Technical Architect to work on high-end residential projects and join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Project Architect and Directors on project process
- Preparation of building regulations documentation, tender information and construction documentation (NBS and drawings)
- Design development and technical design responsibilities
- Preparing tender and construction packages for high-end residential projects
- Working in a 3D BIM environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience working on high-end residential projects
- Working knowledge of Revit is essential for this position as you will be working in a 3D BIM environment
- Able to demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge
- A thorough understanding of detailing and the specification of building materials, products and workmanship
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Strong design and presentation skills
- Interest in high quality interiors.
What you get back
- Salary of £34,000 - £38,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Social events
- Friday drinks
- Monday breakfast in the office once a month
- Private healthcare
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Revit Technician or Technical Architect Job in London- Your Architectural Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Job Ref: 10662)